Immediately after the service on August 6th we will have a church work day and will need at least 20 volunteers to stay for 2-3 hours. Here's the work we will be doing:
- Ripping up the old carpet off the stage
- Tearing out the risers on the back of the stage
- Painting the shiplap walls in the lobby
- Painting the sound booth and shiplap wall in the sanctuary
- Pulling weeds from the mulch beds in front of the church
All supplies will be provided. We will have pizza and drinks for volunteers. If you can help, please let us know by registering below. thanks!